Sunday, August 15, 2010

BBQ Chicken Pizza


Hey friends!

This pizza is my take on a California Pizza Kitchen classic. It's great for a night in with your honey!

Here's what you need:



Ingredients:

1 can of pizza dough (I use Pillsbury)
1/4 cup ranch dressing
2 cups shredded chicken mixed with BBQ sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (I used Colby Jack, but you can use whatever you have on hand)
1/4 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
1/4 cup chopped cooked bacon (optional)


First, roll out the pizza dough on a greased baking sheet.


Mix 2 cups shredded chicken (I used a rotisserie chicken) with BBQ sauce to your liking (I like a lot).


Spread ranch dressing over the dough.


Top with the chicken mixture (and cilantro and bacon, if desired).


Finally, top with the cheese of your choice.

Bake for 13-17 minutes at 400 degrees F (check the dough you're using to make sure you cook it at the right temp for the right time).


Voila! Serve and enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment