Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mummy Munch



Hey friends!

This is a spooky little recipe I found over on one of my favorite blogs, Picky Palate.  I felt like making something fun and simple today, and this definitely hit the spot!  I will be taking this to work to share because it is REALLY good!  Enjoy!

Here's what you need...

Add 4 cups of Rice Chex (or whatever flavor you like) to a large bowl.

Add 1 cup of Autumn mix (candy corn & little pumpkins).


Add 1 cup of dry roasted peanuts.

Add 2 cups of pretzels.

Mix together (I added a bit more candy during this process because it just felt good).

Melt your chocolate bark (I used the microwave for mine).

Add the chocolate bark to the dry mixture and mix, mix, mix!

Once mixed, spread mixture onto wax paper to dry.

Break into pieces and place in baggies or cute little cupcake liners!

Ingredients:

4 cups Rice Chex cereal (you can use any flavor/variety you like)
16 oz vanilla almond bark
1 cup Autumn Mix (candy corn & little pumpkins)
1 cup dry roasted peanuts
2 cups mini pretzels

Directions:

Place cereal, Autumn Mix, peanuts, and pretzels into a large bowl and mix.  Melt vanilla almond bark according to package directions and add to cereal mixture.  Stir until dry ingredients are well coated, then pour onto wax paper to dry.  Once dry, break into pieces and put into Halloween treat baggies or cute cupcake liners.  Enjoy!














1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren! I FINALLY got around to making this...3 years after you posted it and I printed the recipe. LOL time flies! I had a few friends ask for the recipe after I made it, and I directed them to your blog. Hope all is well :-)

    ReplyDelete